Features and Overview
Eastern Triangle Island is an Island of the Great Sea, located on square D6. A Sign on this Island provides directions to Bomb Island to the south. It is part of a trio of triangle-shaped Islands that in turn form the inner part of a Triforce when lines are drawn on a map connecting each in conjunction with the Islands that house the Goddess Pearls.
The location of Northern Triangle Island is strategic as a Statue depicting the Golden Goddess Farore awaits the placement of Farore's Pearl. When Link approaches the Statue while holding Farore's Pearl, the Statue's eyes glows a greenish hue and it prompts him to place the Pearl in its hands. Afterwards, it will continue to glow until all three Goddess Pearls have been placed in their respective Statue's hands, at which point they will come to life and emit beacons toward the other Triangle Islands. This raises the Tower of the Gods from the Great Sea.
- Before all three of the Statues are activated by their respective Goddess Pearls, they are shown with unique characteristics that their counterparts lack. The Statue of Farore possesses ears, whereas the Statues of Nayru and Din on Southern Triangle Island and Northern Triangle Island possess a mouth and nose, respectively. These features correspond to three kinds of Pikmin from the Pikmin series, as each Pikmin has a feature that the others do not: Yellow Pikmin have noses, Blue Pikmin have mouths, and Red Pikmin have noses.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 260
- "To reach Bomb Island, head south from here." — Sign (The Wind Waker HD)
- "Wandering traveler who seeks the guidepost of the goddesses... Place the pearl you hold here." — Statue (The Wind Waker HD)
- "You placed Farore's Pearl in the ancient statue's hands." — N/A (The Wind Waker HD)
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 123
|Islands in The Wind Waker|
Click on an island