Dragon (Game & Watch)
|Dragon (Game & Watch)|
Template:ZG&WManual The eight fierce dragons have always been known for reaping havoc. They cannot live in peace with humans, and have decided to fight against them to rule the world. They have kidnapped Princess Zelda and locked her in a prison that can only be opened with the Triforce. The dragons split it into eight pieces, and each holds one piece. Link set out to save Princess Zelda, and destroyed all eight dragons, reformed the Triforce, and released Zelda from her prison.
Link must dodge the Dragon's fireballs and tail by moving between the two possible positions. Using the Tomahawk, which is automatically equipped if Link has one, allows Link to inflict three times the damage of a Sword. The fireballs will come down both positions at the same speed, but they are never sent at the exact same time and Link must use this to his advantage to dodge them.
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 308
- "The havoc caused by eight fierce dragons is increasing day by day." (Zelda (Game & Watch) manual, pg. 1)
- "The dragons have refused to live in peace with man and have decided to fight against him to rule the world." (Zelda (Game & Watch) manual, pg. 1)
- "Now that your sweetheart Princess Zelda has been kidnapped by the evil dragons, you have resolved to destroy the dragons." (Zelda (Game & Watch) manual, pg. 1)
- "The Triforce is the key to the seal that keeps Princess Zelda locked in the dungeon." (Zelda (Game & Watch) manual, pg. 8)
- "When you've destroyed the Dragon, you can get one of the Triforce fragments." (Zelda (Game & Watch) manual, pg. 8)
- "When you have destroyed the eight labyrinths and destroyed the eight dragons, you can complete the Triforce and rescue Princess Zelda." (Zelda (Game & Watch) manual, pg. 8)