Dorill is a Goron miner who works at the Southern Mine in Eldin Canyon. He is the head of the Goron Group Mining Company, and takes direct orders from the boss, Bludo. Dorill is driven to find as many Ores as possible in a day, and encourages the other Goron miners to work just as hard. He is especially eager to sell their Gems for a profit. He comments that Goron City is prosperous because of their work, though expresses that he would much rather mine at Death Mountain Summit if not for the Divine Beast Vah Rudania there.
Dorill gives Link directions to Goron City, though also warns him to take care not to get burned along the way.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "I'm Dorill, head of the Goron Group Mining Company!" — Dorill (Breath of the Wild)
- "We're diggin' this site out under direct orders from the Boss of Goron City. No time to chat! Gotta dig!" — Dorill (Breath of the Wild)
- "The target for today is 1,000 pieces of ore! Don't settle for less! We've gotta make that number!" — Dorill (Breath of the Wild)
- "Everything we do is for the Boss... and for Goron City too! I want all that ore! All of it!" — Dorill (Breath of the Wild)
- "The more ya dig, the more ya earn! Keep on diggin'! DIG! DIG! DIG!" — Dorill (Breath of the Wild)
- "My salary's increased because I found some good ore!" — Dorill (Breath of the Wild)
- "My happiness is the Boss's happiness! And that means it's Goron City's happiness too! Dig, dig, and then dig some more! Then sell all that sweet, sweet ore!" — Dorill (Breath of the Wild)
- "The reason Goron City is so prosperous is because of the work we do here. I actually wanna dig closer to the summit, but that lizard monster is in the way..." — Dorill (Breath of the Wild)
- "Just go straight down this road to get there. But as a Hylian, ya better be careful not to get burned!" — Dorill (Breath of the Wild)