Din's Flame is kept within the Fire Sanctuary in the Eldin Province. Once Link defeats Ghirahim, he obtains the Flame, which triples the strength of the Goddess Sword and grants it the Power to Repel Evil. After this final tempering, the Goddess Sword is transformed into the Master Sword.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Tempered by Din's Flame, this sword now holds a force capable of annihilating evil." — N/A (Skyward Sword)
- "The Surface is divided into three regions. Each region is named after one of the dragons, Faron, Eldin, and Lanayru, who protect the Sacred Flames." (Hyrule Historia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 74)
- "All the while, Link continued with his task of tempering the Goddess Sword in the Sacred Flames of the Golden Goddesses. Imbued with the immense, sacred power of the Force, the Goddess Sword was transformed into the Master Sword." (Hyrule Historia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 75)
- "Ah, sorry to disappoint you, boy, but for now your sword lacks the power necessary to awaken the gate. First, you and your sword must grow together." — Impa (Skyward Sword)
- "The sacred flames are three in number. To obtain them, you must also earn relics known as the three sacred gifts. For each trial you overcome, you shall be blessed with one of the gifts..." — Fi (Skyward Sword)
- "The final sacred flame, which you found within the Fire Sanctuary, has purified your sword, allowing it to achieve its true form." — N/A (Skyward Sword)
- "The sacred red flame has imbued your blade with a divine power that repels evil." — N/A (Skyward Sword)
- "Master, now that it has been tempered by the last of the sacred flames, your blade has finally revealed its true form. You now hold the Master Sword." — Fi (Skyward Sword)