|Dila Maag Shrine|
Entrance to the Shrine
Dila Maag Shrine is found by completing the Shrine Quest, "The Desert Labyrinth". The Quest is activated when Link enters the South Lomei Labyrinth, he will hear the voice of Dila Maag instructing him to navigate his way through.
Dila Maag Shrine features no puzzles, simply a direct path to Dila Maag. Along this path is a Treasure Chest containing the Barbarian Armor. As Link approaches Dila Maag, the Monk will give Link a Spirit Orb for reaching the Shrine, and will wish Link well before fading away.
|Names in Other Regions|
|SpanishLA||Santuario de Meirah||Meirah Shrine|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- Ancient Shrine
- South Lomei Labyrinth
- "The Desert Labyrinth"
- Tu Ka'loh Shrine
- Qaza Tokki Shrine
- Maag Halan Shrine
- Maag No'rah Shrine
- Rucco Maag Shrine
- "Dila Maag Shrine
Dila Maag's Blessing" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "To you who sets foot here... My blessing awaits you at the labyrinth's end." — Dila Maag (Breath of the Wild)
- "To you who sets foot in this shrine... I am Dila Maag. By entering this place, you've already proven your worth." — Dila Maag (Breath of the Wild)
- "You have done well to arrive at this shrine. A hero rises to right the wrongs of Hyrule. In the name of Goddess Hylia, I bestow upon you this Spirit Orb." — Dila Maag (Breath of the Wild)
- "May the Goddess smile upon you." — Dila Maag (Breath of the Wild)
- "Santuario de Meirah" — Map (Breath of the Wild)