The Deku Scrub Heir
Deku King (father)
Upon seeing the Southern Swamp filling with poisonous water, she headed to the Woodfall Temple with her friend, the Foolish Monkey. However, she was captured by Odolwa and put into a room near the entrance of the temple. When her absence is noticed, her father accuses the Monkey of abducting her, and imprisons him with the intent of punishing him.
Eventually, Link gains access to the temple and defeats Odolwa. He finds the Deku Princess in a chamber near the temple's exit and rescues her, returning her to the Deku Palace by temporarily storing her in a Bottle. When the Princess realizes what her father has done to the Monkey, she is furious. Upon returning to the palace, she demands the Monkey's immediate release. She apologizes to the Monkey for her father's hasty decision and, as a sign of gratitude to Link, shows him the way to the Deku Shrine to receive his reward on behalf of the Deku tribe. The Deku Princess is last seen during the ending credits alongside the Deku King, the Monkey, and the palace guards.
- Several sounds that the Deku Princess makes in the Japanese 1.0 and 1.1 versions were omitted from the American release for unknown reasons. These sounds are restored in Collector's Edition and Majora's Mask 3D. 
- While the Deku Princess herself does not appear, her clothing can be unlocked and worn by the Companion Fairies in Hyrule Warriors Legends and Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition.
|Names in Other Regions|
|FrenchEU||Princesse Mojo (MM3D)||Deku Princess|
Mojo is the French translation for Deku.
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 244 (MM)
- "I was trying to find out about the poison in the swamp, so I went to Woodfall Temple above the waterfall. But the temple had become a monster's lair, and the princess was captured by the monster..." — Monkey (Majora's Mask)
- "It proves the foolish monkey deceived the princess so he could enter the temple! Everyone! Let the monkey's punishment commence!" — Deku King (Majora's Mask)
- "Quickly, Mr. Link, could you please find something to carry me in so you can take me to the Deku Palace? [...] I don't mind tight places, so surely you have something you can put me in to carry me... If you have anything at all, then, by all means, take it out and use it right here!" — Deku Princess (Majora's Mask)
- "H-Hufff-huhhh! Foolish father!!! WHAT are you doing?!? Let that monkey go this instant!!" — Deku Princess (Majora's Mask)
- "Oh, Mr. Monkey, I am truly sorry. Father does such rash things when he's worried about me." — Deku Princess (Majora's Mask)
- "As a symbol of our gratitude, our butler has prepared a little something for you. Please accept it. You'll find it in the shrine that will be to your right when you leave the palace." — Deku Princess (Majora's Mask)
- Japanese Majora's Mask V1.1: Aesthetic Differences
- All 53 "My Fairy" Outfits Showcase - Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition
- Encyclopedia (Les Éditions Soleil) pg. 244