|Daag Chokah Shrine|
Entrance to the Shrine
Daag Chokah Shrine is located in the northwest corner of the Great Hyrule Forest. Link must first talk to Tasho at the entrance of the Korok Trial, who will give Link the Shrine Quest, "The Lost Pilgrimage", asking Link to follow his little brother Oaki to the shrine to ensure his safety.  After recieving the Quest, Oaki will set off towards the Shrine. While following Oaki, Link must avoid being seen by him as Oaki will head back and start again if he knows Link is following him. When Oaki reaches the Shrine without noticing Link, he will celebrate completing the Trial. Oaki will then see Link before boasting about his bravery for completing the trial by himself and telling Link that The Great Deku Tree said there was a Monk's blessing in the Shrine. After talking to Oaki, the Shrine Quest is completed. If Link talks to Oaki after Oaki returns to Tasho, Oaki and Tasho will tell Link that he can reach the Shrine again by following the flowers.
It is possible to reach the Shrine's location without starting the Shrine Quest but Link will not be able to access the Shrine and will find an empty patch of land instead. However, Link can sneak past Oaki after beginning the Shrine Quest and access the Shrine without completing the Quest.
Daag Chokah Shrine features no puzzles, simply a direct path to Daag Chokah. Along this path is a Treasure Chest containing an Ancient Core. As Link approaches Daag Chokah, the Monk will give Link a Spirit Orb for reaching the Shrine, and will wish Link well before fading away.
- The Lost Pilgrimage
- "Daag Chokah Shrine
Daag Chokah's Blessing" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "Could you please follow Oaki without being seen? I want to be sure nothing bad happens..." — Tasho (Breath of the Wild)
- "KYAAH! A ghost!...Wait, you're not a ghost! Were you following me? I said I could do this by myself! Ugh, and now I'm not by myself... I'll have to do it all over again." — Oaki (Breath of the Wild)
- "Yay! I made it! I finished the trial!" — Oaki (Breath of the Wild)
- "Wha? Who's there? Hey! Are you that hero guy? You know—Mr. Hero? Guess what, Mr. Hero! I did the trial all by myself! Aren't I brave? Oh, yeah! You're probably here for the shrine. The Great Deku Tree said that the monk's blessing is waiting in the shrine ahead! Why don't you go take a look?" — Oaki (Breath of the Wild)
- "If you want to go back to the shrine, just follow the flowers. They won't let you down." — Oaki (Breath of the Wild)
"That's right! If you follow the flowers, you won't get lost!" — Tasho (Breath of the Wild)
- "To you who sets foot in this shrine... I am Daag Chokah. By entering this place, you've already proven your worth." — Daag Chokah (Breath of the Wild)
- "You have done well to arrive at this shrine. A hero rises to right the wrongs of Hyrule. In the name of Goddess Hylia, I bestow upon you this Spirit Orb." — Daag Chokah (Breath of the Wild)
- "May the Goddess smile upon you." — Daag Chokah (Breath of the Wild)