The Cursed Fairy can be found in the Mysterious Pond within the Pyramid of Power in the Dark World. To gain access to her hidden fountain, Link must use the Super Bomb to blow a hole in the lower levels of the Pyramid. She will grant Link the Silver Arrows required to defeat Ganon, and will also power up the Tempered Sword into the Golden Sword. The Cursed Fairy blames her appearance on a curse put on her by Ganon's magic.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- The Cursed Fairy is referred to as the Fat Faerie in The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past — Nintendo Player's Guide by Nintendo of America Inc.. However, as this contradicts the name given in Encyclopedia, it is not considered Canon.
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past — Nintendo Player's Guide (Nintendo Co., Ltd.) pg. 92
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 228 (ALttP)
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past — Nintendo Player's Guide (Nintendo Co., Ltd.) pg. 142
- "I know I don't quite have the figure of a faerie. Ganon's cruel power is to blame! You must defeat Ganon!" — Cursed Fairy (A Link to the Past)
- Nintendo Official Guidebook—The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past Vol. 2 (Shogakukan 2) pg. 136