|Crenel Hermit (Figurine from The Minish Cap)|
|A hermit who lives on Mount Crenel.|
He has lots of Kinstone pieces.
He brags that he won the festival
tournament when he was younger.
The Crenel Hermit resides in a cave high up on Mount Crenel; his cave is built into the northwestern section of the Crenel Wall. Upon meeting Link, he notes that specific patterned walls about the face of Mount Crenel are susceptible to Bombs explosions, yielding secret passageways that hide Rupees and Pieces of Heart, among other rewards.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||ゴングルせんにん (Gonguru Sen'nin)|
|Italian||Asceta Monte Fez|
|SpanishEU||Ermitaño de Gongol|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "A hermit who lives on Mount Crenel. He has lots of Kinstone pieces. He brags that he won the festival tournament when he was younger." — Figurine (The Minish Cap)
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 271 (TMC)
- "I'm the Crenel hermit. I left the world to pursue a life of quiet reflection. You seem to be but a child, and yet you climbed this forbidding mountain alone? I must reward your courage with a little information." — Crenel Hermit (The Minish Cap)
- "Have you not seen strange patterned walls as you climbed this mountain? Bombs! Bombs are the answer!" — Crenel Hermit (The Minish Cap)
- "You want to fuse Kinstones? Of course!" — Crenel Hermit (The Minish Cap)
- Nintendo Official Guidebook—The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap (Shogakukan) pg. 145
- Encyclopedia (TOKYOPOP) pg. 271
- Encyclopedia (Magazzini Salani) pg. 271
- Encyclopedia (Norma Editorial) pg. 271