Cree is a Rito child who lives in Rito Village. She is the fourth child of Amali and Kass. When Link first visits Rito Village, Cree can be found crying in her home. If he asks what's wrong, she'll explain that she's upset that Divine Beast Vah Medoh has been causing so much chaos in the Village and that she can't help. According to Amali, Cree and her sisters have been getting needier since Vah Medoh appeared.
After Divine Beast Vah Medoh has been calmed, Link can find Cree's sister, Kheel, at Warbler's Nest. Kheel is angry that none of her sisters have showed up to their planned rehearsal. Their song is supposed to be performed for Kaneli, the elder of the Village, and Kheel is worried that they'll be laughed off the stage. She asks Link to find her sisters for her, since they'd likely listen to a scary Hylian. This initiates the "Recital at Warbler's Nest" Shrine Quest.
Cree can be found in The Slippery Falcon, where she has bought all of the Goat Butter. When Link reminds her of her rehearsal, she admits to forgetting. She gives Link her Goat Butter on the condition he makes Salmon Meunière for Genli. She'll also tell Link that Notts is probably singing somewhere high up and Kotts went to catch Hearty Salmon at the pond near the Village's entrance.
Once all the sisters are at Warbler's Nest, Cree will tell Link it's fun to sing together. However, she admits that she doesn't know the lyrics to the song. After Link uses their song to unearth Voo Lota Shrine, Cree and her sisters will be shocked by its sudden appearance. She calls it a weird-looking house and wonders if it was always there. At Notts' suggestion, the five sisters fly off to tell their mother. Cree trips on a rock before taking off with the rest of her sisters.
After they've returned to Rito Village, Cree and her sisters can be found singing together near Akh Va'quot Shrine. Due to Link bringing all the sisters together, Cree notes that they're all happy and singing together again.
Kass joins his daughters once he's back in the Village, playing his accordion along with their songs. Cree is so happy to sing his songs with him that she doesn't hear Link when he speaks to her. She also expresses that she doesn't care what they sing, so long as everyone has fun together. Kass admits that his daughters refuse to leave him alone throughout the whole day. At night, she and her sisters run to go to sleep.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "I have five daughters, and ever since that beast appeared, they have been getting needier by the minute." — Amali (Breath of the Wild)
- "♪Loo la loo! La la lee!♪ This is Dad's music! We're all singing along! Huh? What was that sound just now? Hmm..." — Cree (Breath of the Wild)
- "Go and find her eldest sister, Notts, second-eldest sister, Kotts, third-eldest sister, Genli, and fourth eldest-sister, Cree, somewhere in Rito Village, and tell them to meet Kheel." — Adventure Log (Breath of the Wild)
- "Kheel, youngest of the five sisters inhabiting Rito Village, is furious that her sisters haven't shown up for singing practice." — Adventure Log (Breath of the Wild)
- "Cree" — N/A (Breath of the Wild)
- "*sob* *sniff*" — Cree (Breath of the Wild)
- "[What's wrong?] The Divine Beast Vah Medoh in the sky is the worst. Mollie's dad got hurt...and Tulin's dad disappeared. Mom and Big Sis and my little sis are all sad. And I...can't do anything to help." — Cree (Breath of the Wild)
- "Grrrrrr! My sisters are dumb DUMMIES! They promised we'd rehearse together, but NO ONE showed up!" — Kheel (Breath of the Wild)
- "We have to perform our song for the elder at Warbler's Nest!" — Kheel (Breath of the Wild)
- "We're going to be laughed off the stage..." — Kheel (Breath of the Wild)
- "Hey, you... You look like I can use you... Thaaaat is to say...you look like a nice guy who likes to help people in need. Can you go tell my sisters in Rito Village to stop ditching rehearsal? They won't listen to me, but they might listen to a scary-looking Hylian like you." — Kheel (Breath of the Wild)
- "I NEED salmon meunière in my belly! I know Kheel wants me to practice singing with her, but I just can't. Not until I get my salmon meunière!" — Genli (Breath of the Wild)
- "My sisters already left to get salmon meunière ingredients." — Genli (Breath of the Wild)
- "♪Yah yah!♪
♪I bought some goat butter!♪" — Cree (Breath of the Wild)
- "...Huh? Rehearsal? Oh yeah! I forgot!" — Cree (Breath of the Wild)
- "If I give you this goat butter, will you make some salmon meunière for Genli? She should be in the kitchen. She said she won't sing until she's eaten." — Cree (Breath of the Wild)
- "Our older sister Notts is probably practicing her songs somewhere up high. Kotts left to catch some hearty salmon. She's probably fishing at the pond near the entrance to the village." — Cree (Breath of the Wild)
- "My oldest sister Notts is probably somewhere up high practicing her songs. Kotts, the second oldest, said she was going fishing at the pond near the village entrance." — Cree (Breath of the Wild)
- "♪Loo loo loo laa!♪ It's fun singing together!" — Cree (Breath of the Wild)
- "Even if I don't know the lyrics..." — Cree (Breath of the Wild)
- "Huh? Was that weird-looking house always there?" — Cree (Breath of the Wild)
- "Let's tell Mom!" — Notts (Breath of the Wild)
- "Yeah, let's!" — Kheel (Breath of the Wild)
- "On my way to practice at the shrine!" — Cree (Breath of the Wild)
- "Because of what you did, everyone's happy and singing again! Thank you so much!" — Cree (Breath of the Wild)
- "As long as everyone has fun together, I don't care what we sing!" — Cree (Breath of the Wild)
- "If you want to hear the song again, you'll need to come back at nighttime. That's the only time my kids will leave me alone..." — Kass (Breath of the Wild)
- "I'm going to go hit the feathers. *yawn*" — Cree (Breath of the Wild)