Cracked Walls,(OoS | OoA | FS) also known as Fragile Walls,(ALttP | LA) are recurring Objects in The Legend of Zelda series.[note 1] Cracked Walls go unnamed in Ocarina of Time, Four Swords Adventures, and The Minish Cap.
Location and Uses
A Link to the Past
Ocarina of Time
Cracked Walls appear Inside the Deku Tree, in the Fire Temple, Water Temple, and Secret Grottoes. Both an obviously-cracked and subtle version can be found, and they make a distinct sound when struck with a sword. Cracked Walls can be destroyed with Bombs, Bomb Flowers, or Blue Fire, revealing small passages, Treasure Chests, or Gold Skulltulas.
Oracle of Seasons
Oracle of Ages
Four Swords Adventures
The Minish Cap
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- Cracked Walls are referred to as Weak Walls in The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages — The Official Nintendo Player's Guide by Nintendo of America Inc.. However, as this contradicts the name given in the game's manual, it is not considered Canon.
- Oracle of Seasons manual, pg. 41
- Oracle of Ages manual, pg. 41
- "You can use Bombs to blow open cracked walls too." — Stray Fairy (Four Swords)
- A Link to the Past manual, pg. 35
- Link's Awakening manual, pg. 23
- Link's Awakening DX manual, pg. 32
- The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages — The Official Nintendo Player's Guide (Nintendo Co., Ltd.) pg. 21