Colin is a timid young boy who lives in Ordon Village. He is the son of Rusl and Uli. He looks up to both Link and Ilia. Colin is often taunted and teased by Malo and Talo, two other children of Ordon Village. He gradually becomes braver and more confident as the story progresses. Colin made Link's Fishing Rod early in the game.
Colin is kidnapped along with Ilia when the Ordona Province comes under attack by King Bulblin and his Bulblins. Link later finds him in the care of Renado in Kakariko Village along with the other children. Shortly after Link gets Epona back, the village is attacked by King Bulblin. Colin proves his bravery by pushing Beth out of the way of the rampaging monster but is captured in the process. Link rescues Colin, who appears to be sorely wounded. Colin recovers under the care of Beth and Luda. Because of his bravery, Colin earns the respect of the other children of Ordon Village.
- Inside Colin's house, a drawing of his family along with a pointed-eared figure can be found. This is most likely Link, as he looks up to him.
|Names in Other Regions|
- "Just leave Colin to me! You'll see, Link! Promise! I'll make him all better while you're up on the Gorons' mountain!" — Beth (Twilight Princess)
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 276 (TP)
- "When my son Colin grows up, I want him to be just like you. He really is a sweet boy... He can just be a little...timid." — Uli (Twilight Princess)
- "My son Colin is making a fishing rod so the two of you can play together." — Rusl (Twilight Princess)
- "But when I grow up, I'm gonna be just like you, Link!" — Colin (Twilight Princess)
- "Whenever I thought I couldn't go on, I would think of you and Ilia and hold on, Link..." — Colin (Twilight Princess)
- "Link. Thanks...Those guys are always teasing me..." — Colin (Twilight Princess)
- "I understand what my dad meant when he told me I needed to be stronger, like you, Link... He wasn't talking about strength, like lifting stuff. He was talking about being brave..." — Colin (Twilight Princess)
- "I can't believe Colin... I mean, that was a really brave thing for him to do, huh?" — Talo (Twilight Princess)