Features and Overview
The Clock Town Bank is located in West Clock Town and is open 24 hours a day. In Majora's Mask 3D, the Clock Town Bank is instead located in South Clock Town, partially embedded within the back of the Clock Tower. It is operated by the Banker, who possesses the ability to recognize Link and his associated balance through a system of invisible stamping. Link can deposit the Rupees he collects through his adventures in Termina to preserve them for the next cycle, as any Rupees left in his Wallet will be gone when he plays the "Song of Time" to travel back to the First Day. However, the young hero is only able to deposit a maximum of 5,499 Rupees with the Giant Wallet, as once a balance of at least 5,000 Rupees is reached, the Bank will accept no further deposits.
During the night, there is a 4 Rupee service charge on withdrawals. Interest is awarded in the form of a Blue Rupee whenever Link's saving account reaches 1,000 Rupees. When 200 Rupees have been deposited, Link is rewarded with the Adult Wallet. Once the maximum deposit of 5,000 to 5,499 is achieved, Link is rewarded with a Piece of Heart. Thereafter, he receives 5 Rupees every additional time the limit is reached.
|Names in Other Regions|
|FrenchCA||Banque de Cadranbourg (MM3D)|
|SpanishLA||Banco de la Ciudad Reloj (MM3D)|
- "Clock Town Bank" — Sign (Majora's Mask 3D)
- "What's this? You've already saved up 5000 Rupees?! Well, little guy, I can't take any more deposits. Sorry, but this is all I can give you." — Banker (Majora's Mask)
- "...You know, at this time of day there's a 4 Rupee service charge on withdrawals!" — Banker (Majora's Mask)
- "What's this? You've already saved up 1000 Rupees!?! Well, little guy, here's your special gift. Take it! That's what they call interest!" — Banker (Majora's Mask)
- "See! Doesn't it hold more than your old one? Fill it up and bring it all in to deposit!" — Banker (Majora's Mask)