Cia's Tale is a expansion of five missions that are composed of events that tell how Cia managed to build up her army, how they were expanded, and the moments before her fall.
- The Dragon of the Caves: Under Ganondorf's sway need of a commander for her army in her bid to take over Hyrule, Cia embarks to the Eldin Caves to persuade its Dragon Knight to her side. While there, she overheard the Gorons talk about a sealed ring…
- The Invasion Begins: With a magically compelled Volga and Wizzro under her heel, Cia begins her takeover of Hyrule, besieging Hyrule Castle while also hunting for Fairies, clashing with Lana. Soon after, Impa and Zelda join the fray but were pushed back, forcing a call to arms.
- The Usurper King: After wresting the Triforce of Courage and Wisdom from Link and Zelda and gained the power of the full Triforce, Cia further falls under Ganondorf's sway and opened Gates of Souls into three different eras, though senses great power within the Era of Twilight. There, she finds herself in a mêlée à trois against Midna and Zant vying for control of the Twilight Realm.
- The Demon Lord: After dealing with Zant and bringing him to heel, Cia then heads to Skyloft, finding conflict between the monsters and Skyloftian forces. Sensing the power of Ghirahim and The Imprisoned, she made a temporary alliance to make Ghirahim fold with her.
- Darkness Falls: With the fall of Zant and Ghirahim, mounting losses against her, Wizzro, and Volga, Cia is driven back to the Valley of Seers, and, with dwindling hopes, begins tapping into her life force to get any sort of an edge as Ganondorf tries to wrest the Triforce of Power, the only Piece she had left, from her.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.