The Chu Jelly Juice Shop is located next to the mansion of Windfall Island. It specializes on using Chu Jelly to make potions and it is run by the eccentric Doc Bandam. At first, the shop only offers the Red Potion. When Link gives him 15 Green and Blue Chu Jelly, Doc Bandam will be able to make Green and Blue Potion, respectively. Every time Link gives him 5 more Chu Jelly, the potion-maker will give the young hero a free sample of the new potion, either a red, green, or blue potion, depending on what type of jelly Link gives him. Even if he has already made that type of potion, he will still give Link a free sample.
Wares and Pricing
- Through hacking, one can read the signs in the back of the shop, which share the same text as the signpost near the summit of Outset Island.
|Names in Other Regions|
- "Hello, hello, and hello again! This is the Chu Jelly Juice Shop! We use only 100% natural Chu Jelly here, I assure you!" — Doc Bandam (The Wind Waker HD)
- "Our restorative juices are specially made with plentiful portions of Chu Jelly!" — Doc Bandam (The Wind Waker)
- "Gasp! Is that...? Could it possibly be?!? Did you, by chance, bring me Chu Jelly?!? It's quite clever of you to be bringing such quality ingredients to me!" — Doc Bandam (The Wind Waker)
- "No Entry. The forest paths are closed until suspension bridge repairs are complete." — Sign (The Wind Waker)