- Main article: Elder's Son
Four Swords Adventures
In Phantom Hourglass, Child Gorons reside on Goron Island, where they are almost as numerous as their adult counterparts. Child Gorons exhibit the same tribal pride and manners of speaking as grown-up Gorons, but they have a predilection toward playing as well as a variety of personality traits. One Child Goron seems annoyed by his father's obsession with with Linebeck's Ship, and another one rewards Link with a Treasure Chart for defeating a group of Yellow Chuchus which have appeared on a nearby hill. Some readily welcome Link to their homeland, with several even willing to call the young hero "Brother" before he has officially joined the tribe, while others are more hesitant to trust him, including the island chief's son, Gongoron. Child Gorons also appear on Dee Ess Island, where they help to set up and manage the Goron Game.
- Main article: Goron Child
Several Child Gorons appear in Spirit Tracks. One is the Goron Elder's grandson, who is known simply as the Goron Child. After Link completes the Fire Temple, the Goron Child asks Link to take him to Castle Town, as he would like to experience life in the "big city" and hopefully meet a Princess in-person.
A different Child Goron manages the Goron Target Range just west of Goron Village. Another is held captive at the Pirate Hideout, while his friend waits outside the Hideout's entrance to request help from Link; these two Child Gorons appear to perpetually swap places whenever the captive one is rescued.
Breath of the Wild
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 265 (FSA)
- "You have put your foot on Goron Island, outsider. Make yourself known to all. We Gorons are proud, and we do not play with strangers." — Child Goron (Phantom Hourglass)
- "So Gongoron got away, [Goro-Link]? I saw him head east! Catch him quick so you can play with me next!" — Child Goron (Phantom Hourglass)
- "Your face is new to me, outsider. Have you come from the ship? My father is staring at it. That bothers me. If only someone would tell him..." — Child Goron (Phantom Hourglass)
- "Thank you, outsider! I am relieved that those strange creatures are gone! You are a good stranger, outsider. So please accept this token of my thanks!" — Child Goron (Phantom Hourglass)
- "You want to come over here, outsider? I will put the bridge out for you. Now you can cross anytime you want. No toll, of course!" — Child Goron (Phantom Hourglass)
- "You there! I have some useful information for you, Brother! Give a shout to the guy nearby when crossing right here. Remember to let your voice bellow, Brother. Shout to him like you mean it!" — Child Goron (Phantom Hourglass)
- "Busy, busy, so busy! I have no idea where I should even start, Brother!" — Child Goron (Phantom Hourglass)
- "Make yourself known to each and every Goron first. We do not play otherwise." — Child Goron (Phantom Hourglass)
- "We will never recognize you as a true brother of the Goron tribe, stranger! Do you really want our pure metal?! Then just try to keep up with me!" — Gongoron (Phantom Hourglass)
- "An outsider! Have you ever heard of a wood heart? I love them so much! We Gorons eat the small wood hearts in order to grow into big Gorons!" — Child Goron (Phantom Hourglass)
- "I hear that you are leaving, [Goro-Link]. Well, I plan on eating many wood hearts while you are away. I will grow so big!" — Goron (Phantom Hourglass)
- "This may seem a little random, but I have made up my mind. I am tired of living in the sticks, so I am moving to the big city." — Goron Child (Spirit Tracks)
- "The city is where the castle is. And the castle is where the princess lives. See what I am getting at?" — Goron Child (Spirit Tracks)