- This article is about the Recovered Memory in Breath of the Wild. For the Main Quest, see "EX Champion Urbosa's Song".
|Champion Urbosa's Song|
|Number||EX Recovered Memory #4|
|Main Quest||"EX Champion Urbosa's Song"|
|Location||Divine Beast Vah Naboris|
|Previous Memory||Next Memory|
|"Champion Mipha's Song"||"The Champions' Ballad"|
"Champion Urbosa's Song" can be accessed by listening to Kass sing the song he composed in honor of Urbosa. The memory begins in the throne room of Gerudo Town, with Princess Zelda in front of Urbosa, along with her handmaidens and Attendant.
Urbosa accepts Zelda's request for her to be a Champion and pilot of Divine Beast Vah Naboris. She notes that while the Yiga Clan are attempting to resurrect Calamity Ganon, they are also after the treasured Thunder Helm. She vows not to rest until the Calamity falls. Zelda thanks Urbosa on behalf of Hyrule Kingdom and the King Rhoam.
That night, Urbosa and Zelda walk together outside of the walls of Gerudo Town. Zelda reveals that she has never seen Urbosa so serious before. Urbosa replies that ten years ago, Zelda rarely smiled at all, calling her "little bird". Zelda recognizes the nickname and asks where Urbosa got it from.
However, Urbosa stops in her tracks, and she demands for two passing travelers to face her. Urbosa says that she prefers to face her enemies head on and calls the men traitors. She draws the Scimitar of the Seven and tells them to do their worst.
The men finally reveal themselves to be Yiga Footsoldiers, lunging at Urbosa. She is able to parry one away with Daybreaker, which throws him off enough for her to knock him to the ground. The second Footsoldier jumps up behind her, and Zelda shouts in fear. Urbosa uses her fury to electrocute him. She looks back at the soldiers and tells them they may keep their lives, but only out of respect for Zelda. The two Footsoldiers disappear together.
Returning to their conversation, Urbosa reveals that she calls Zelda "little bird" because he friend called her that when she was a child. Zelda realizes that Urbosa is referring to her mother. Ten years ago, when Zelda's mother passed away, Urbosa says that Zelda became a beacon of light that Hyrule needed. Urbosa forgets herself sometimes and becomes lost in the past.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Champion Urbosa's Song
EX Recovered Memory #4" — Adventure Log (Breath of the Wild)
- "♪Recall Naboris's Champion of sand,
before she was lost to the land.♪
♪Chief Urbosa's heart was strong,
so the princess came along.♪" — Kass (Breath of the Wild)
- "Princess of Hyrule. I accept your proposition without hesitation." — Urbosa (Breath of the Wild)
- "Not only are they planning to resurrect Calamity Ganon, it seems the Yiga Clan is also after our treasured heirloom." — Urbosa (Breath of the Wild)
- "You have my word. I won't rest until the Calamity falls." — Urbosa (Breath of the Wild)
- "Gerudo chief Urbosa... On behalf of Hyrule and its king, I thank you." — Princess Zelda (Breath of the Wild)
- "I've never seen you so serious, Urbosa!" — Princess Zelda (Breath of the Wild)
- "Oh my. I can't say the same. Ten years ago, you rarely smiled, my little bird." — Urbosa (Breath of the Wild)
- "Urbosa, I feel like you've called me little bird before. I was wondering where you got that name from." — Princess Zelda (Breath of the Wild)
- "Halt. And face me." — Urbosa (Breath of the Wild)
- "Unlike you traitors, I prefer to fight my enemies head on." — Urbosa (Breath of the Wild)
- "Do your worst." — Urbosa (Breath of the Wild)
- "Urbosa!" — Princess Zelda (Breath of the Wild)
- "Out of respect for our princess, you may keep your lives. Now go." — Urbosa (Breath of the Wild)
- "You asked me why I call you little bird." — Urbosa (Breath of the Wild)
- "When you were but a small child...my dear friend called you that, with the sweetest smile that ever graced our land of Hyrule." — Urbosa (Breath of the Wild)
- "You mean Mother..." — Princess Zelda (Breath of the Wild)
- "It was 10 long years ago... Your mother had just left this world, yet her little bird still spread her wings and became the beacon of light Hyrule needed." — Urbosa (Breath of the Wild)
- "Sometimes I forget myself...and get lost in the past." — Urbosa (Breath of the Wild)