- Not to be confused with the Lightscale Trident.
Unlocking Dagah Keek Shrine
Location and Uses
Breath of the Wild
Hyrule Compendium Entry
The Ceremonial Trident is a Weapon modelled after the Lightscale Trident that belonged to Mipha. Though it's virtually identical, the Ceremonial Trident is weaker and less durable than the original. However, it does have the same power. It's used in the Champion Festival, which was started to honor Mipha.
The Ceremonial Trident is required to complete "The Ceremonial Song" Shrine Quest. If Link speaks to Trello while the quest is active, he'll reveal that he dropped the Ceremonial Trident off the west bridge of Zora's Domain. He decides to abandon it in favor of asking Dento to make a new one, leaving it for someone else to use. Under the bridge, Link can retrieve the Ceremonial Trident with the Magnesis Rune. Then, he can swim to the top of the Veiled Falls. If he jumps off the top and strikes the pedestal at the waterfalls' base, the Dagah Keek Shrine will appear and the quest will be completed.
The Ceremonial Trident is made of metal. This means that it will attract Lightning during storms and sinks in water. However, it can also be picked up using the Magnesis Rune, and it's unable to be burned by Fire or a Scorching Climate.
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
Artwork of Sidon with two Ceremonial Tridents from Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity
- "Ceremonial Trident
A spear modeled after the Lightscale Trident wielded by the Zora Champion Mipha. They may be identical in appearance, but this spear's strength and durability are inferior." — Inventory (Breath of the Wild)
- "Ceremonial Trident
A spear modeled after the Lightscale Trident wielded by Mipha. They may be identical in appearance, but this spear's strength is inferior." — Allies (Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity)
- "That ceremonial trident you're holding... In addition to its combat use, it has the same power as the Lightscale Trident." — Trello (Breath of the Wild)
- "The ceremonial trident is used in a festival to honor Champion Mipha..." — Trello (Breath of the Wild)
- "The Champion Festival's Lightscale Trident... Well, it's a fake." — Trello (Breath of the Wild)
- "I planned to have that ceremonial trident examined by Dento. but on the way there, I dropped it off the bridge." — Trello (Breath of the Wild)
- "It doesn't really matter. It's a fake, after all... I'll have to ask Dento to make a new one." — Trello (Breath of the Wild)
- "If someone happens to pick it up, they can just keep it." — Trello (Breath of the Wild)
- "The ceremonial trident... I somehow felt it had disappeared from this world. Shall I remake it for you?" — Dento (Breath of the Wild)
- "In that case, I will need a Zora spear and five pieces of flint..." — Dento (Breath of the Wild)