Canolo is a Hylian traveler who can be found in Gerudo Canyon. She was previously traveling with her friends Sesami, Oliff, Canolo, and Palme. However, the five of them were attacked by Bokoblins on the path to Koukot Plateau and ended up separated.
At Gerudo Canyon Stable, Link can find Sesami, who managed to escape. He asks Link to let Canolo and the rest of his friends know that he's waiting for them at the Stable. This initiates the Side Quest "Missing in Action".
Canolo can be found on the Gerudo Canyon's scaffolding across from Koukot Plateau, where she's being attacking by a Blue Bokoblin. After saving her, Canolo expresses her anger towards Sesami for abandoning them. She agrees to go to the Gerudo Canyon Stable, though she's still upset.
When she makes it to the Stable, Canolo calls Sesami a Cucco and thanks Link for saving her. She admits that she didn't know traveling could be so dangerous, as it wasn't mentioned in the guidebook she read. Having decided traveling isn't her thing, Canolo plans on heading back home after she rests. However, she has a feeling Link doesn't have the option to go home, so she wishes him well.
Canolo and the rest of her friends chip in to give Link a Gold Rupee as thanks for saving them. After the Quest is complete, Canolo and her friends, with the exception of Sesami, disappear from the Stable.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "At least I'm safe now. No thanks to Sesami. As soon as the monsters showed up, he ran away as fast as he could and left us for dead. Who does that? Especially to a girl!" — Canolo (Breath of the Wild)
- "Canolo" — N/A (Breath of the Wild)
- "Hey, did you happen to see any of my friends? They're four travelers named Oliff, Flaxel, Canolo, and Palme...." — Sesami (Breath of the Wild)
- "I don't know... We were all walking together when some monsters suddenly jumped us near the Koukot Plateau path." — Sesami (Breath of the Wild)
- "I took off running and didn't stop until I got here." — Sesami (Breath of the Wild)
- "Hey, if you happen to run into any of my friends on the road, please let them know Sesami is waiting for them here." — Sesami (Breath of the Wild)
Am I...saved?" — Canolo (Breath of the Wild)
- "He's at the Gerudo Canyon Stable? If he thinks I'm going to forgive him for this, he's got another thing coming!" — Canolo (Breath of the Wild)
- "Sesami is such a Cucco. If you hadn't come along... *shudder* Thanks for saving me." — Canolo (Breath of the Wild)
- "I had no idea traveling was so dangerous. There was nothing like this in the travel guidebook. I guess you can't assume to know anything until you experience it for yourself." — Canolo (Breath of the Wild)
- "But at least I've figured out that traveling isn't my thing. I'm going to rest here awhile and then head back home." — Canolo (Breath of the Wild)
- "I get the feeling that going home isn't an option for you, so take care of yourself out there." — Canolo (Breath of the Wild)
- "Sorry it's so small. Everyone chipped in for it, but we're in the middle of traveling, y'know?" — Sesami (Breath of the Wild)