The Buyer can be found in Hyrule Castle Town when Link is a child, and in Kakariko Village seven years later. He will pay 50 Rupees for a Bottle of Bugs, 100 Rupees for a Fish, and 150 Rupees for Blue Fire. Link cannot sell him Poe Souls, Potions, Lon Lon Milk, or bottled Fairies.
- Unused text in the game's code shows that the Buyer would have paid 25 Rupees for a Fairy.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time — Official Nintendo Player's Guide (Nintendo Co., Ltd.) pg. 41
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 238 (OoT)
- "Oh, a darling little Fairy! I'll buy it for 25 Rupees! All sales final, OK?" — The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time/Unused Text, The Cutting Room Floor.
- Encyclopedia (Les Éditions Soleil) pg. 238