As its name suggests, the place is the home structure of the bridge worker, Kenzo, and is the only house located in that area.
After being told by Linebeck III about a bridge worker who lives in the Snow Realm area, Link comes in search of Kenzo to repair the broken bridge that leads to the Ocean Realm. Once he agrees to be taken to the Trading Post, the Bridge Worker's Home will be empty since Kenzo will either remain in the Trading Post or head to the Anouki Village if Link takes him there after bringing Lumber to an Anouki who plans to add a fence.
A portrait of Gazpacho can be seen here.
|Names in Other Regions|
|EnglishBR||Bridge Worker's House|
|FrenchCA||Atelier de Latraverse||Latraverse's Workshop|
|FrenchEU||Atelier de Tomar||Tomar's Workshop|
|Italian||Casa del carpentiere|
|SpanishLA||Casa de Pontón|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 290
- "Go talk to the bridge worker who lives in the Snow Realm! Oh--if you give him a lift, watch how you drive! The guy gets ruffled easily." — Linebeck III (Spirit Tracks)
- "What? Ya want me to fix the bridge? All right, let me at it! I got somethin' to tell that Linebeck anyhow. I'm ready to go right now, so I'll head to the train and wait there for ya." — Kenzo (Spirit Tracks)
- "Bridge Worker's House" — Rail Map (Spirit Tracks)
- "Atelier de Latraverse" — Rail Map (Spirit Tracks)
- "Atelier de Tomar" — Rail Map (Spirit Tracks)
- "Malleus' Haus" — Rail Map (Spirit Tracks)
- "Casa del carpentiere" — Rail Map (Spirit Tracks)
- "Casa Pontones" — Rail Map (Spirit Tracks)
- "Casa de Pontón" — Rail Map (Spirit Tracks)
|Stations in Spirit Tracks|
Click on a station