Bombers Secret Society of Justice
- Not to be confused with the mushroom-like enemies also known as Bombers, Zirros.
|Bombers Secret Society of Justice|
The Bombers Secret Society of Justice is a gang of six boys who strive to do good in their home town of Clock Town in Majora's Mask. Jim, their leader, wears a red bandanna, whereas the hideout guard wears a yellow bandanna and the rest wear blue ones. They are good friends with the astronomer in the Astral Observatory; Link needs to befriend the gang in order to get to the observatory.
Prior to the events of Majora's Mask, the Bombers gang befriended the Skull Kid, but later cast him out due to his evil motives. As a result, they only allow humans to join their gang, provided that they can pass the test. Because of their previous affiliation with the Skull Kid, they also recognize Tatl and ask Link why is she with him, but only if the young hero is in Zora or Goron form.
After popping the balloon Jim is firing at in North Clock Town, Link is challenged to a game of Hide-and-Seek. The five Bombers can each be found during this game in the area of Clock Town they are normally located, save for one — while he is normally found in West Clock Town, he will be found in North Clock Town during the game of hide-and-seek. The Bombers hiding in East Clock Town will sometimes hide under one of the two crates near the Milk Bar. If the young hero can find and catch all five Bombers within the time limit, he will be awarded with the secret passcode to the Bombers' hideout and the Bombers' Notebook, provided that he is in Hylian form. An alternative way to receive the Bombers' Notebook is to learn the passcode, rewind to the First Day, enter into their hideout, come back out and speak with Jim.
In Majora's Mask 3D, the notebook is received from the Happy Mask Salesman, who found it after Skull Kid dropped it. Also, the location of some Bombers was changed, with a member hiding in each of the five areas of Clock Town. Some of them now also hide under crates. Jim now also mentions that the usage of Deku Nuts is forbidden. Despite this, there isn't any penalty on Link for using Deku Nuts in the hide-and-seek game.
- When he was younger, Kafei was once a member of the Bombers.
- If Deku Link shoots at them with the Bubble Blast in the hide-and-seek game, they will stop for a brief moment.
- The Hyrulean counterpart to Jim and the other Bombers is the Graveyard Boy from Ocarina of Time. Jim has the exact same hairstyle as the Graveyard boy. The other members such as the blue bandana'd boys and the yellow bandana'd guard each have different hairstyles then the Graveyard boy and Jim.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Italian||Società Segreta per la Giustizia dei Bomber (MM3D)|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "The Bombers Secret Society of Justice forever!" — Bombers Secret Society of Justice (Majora's Mask)
- "The old astronomer at the observatory outside town is the only one who'll spend any time playing with us kids." — Bombers Secret Society of Justice (Majora's Mask)
- "We Bombers have our hideout at the observatory. You have to take a secret route to get to it. Oh! Don't be telling Jim in North Clock Town that I told you that!" — Bombers Secret Society of Justice (Majora's Mask)
- "Once, we let some kid who wasn't human join our gang, and, boy, did we ever regret it!" — Jim (Majora's Mask)
- "If only you were human... Then I could give you an original Bombers' Notebook and make you a member..." — Jim (Majora's Mask)
- "Oh! A Zora! Do you live in the ocean? What's it like? Why is Tatl with you? Why? Huh? Why?" — Zirro (Majora's Mask)
- "Oh! A Goron! Do you live in the mountains? Why is Tatl with you? Why? Huh? Why?" — Zirro (Majora's Mask)
- "All right! Line up, guys! If you can find all five of us by tomorrow morning, I'll teach you the code!" — Jim (Majora's Mask)
- "You did it! So what's your name, guy? Link, huh? [...] I'm making Link a Bomber! You guys don't mind, right?" — Jim (Majora's Mask)
- "Nobody but Bombers know that code! So why do you know it? Listen, guy! You're pretty good! You managed to figure out a code that only we know! Now that's something! I like you!" — Jim (Majora's Mask)
- "It appears to be one of those fancy notebooks the local brats carry around. Perhaps the imp dropped it?" — Happy Mask Salesman (Majora's Mask)
- "Oh, and Deku Nuts aren't fair game. They're bright and hurt our eyes, so you can't use them, OK? Got that?" — Jim (Majora's Mask 3D)
- "Kafei? I can recall when he was in the Bombers. Don't see his face much anymore, though...Well, what could he be doing?" — Professor Shikashi (Majora's Mask)
- Encyclopedia (Les Éditions Soleil) pg. 245