Boldon is a Goron traveler who can be found walking along Ternio Trail. He walks to the Foothill Stable before heading back. Boldon is the ambassador of tourism of Goron City, and recommends that everyone visit it, but also admits that it has its share of problems. Boldon adds that because of the Divine Beast Vah Rudania, the Goron Hot Springs have seen fewer tourists lately. Boldon also tells Link that if he plans on visiting Goron City, he should wear the Flamebreaker Armor or make a Fireproof Elixir. In the Lanayru Region, Boldon says that there is a noticeable difference to the east and west of the dividing line, which is why Woodland Stable is too cold for Gorons.
Boldon also comments about the Hyrule Castle that is in ruin. He says the treasure hunters who plunder it are crazy. If an enemy is fought near him, Boldon assumes a defensive position and tells the threat to come and get him. When spoken to after this, the Goron says that if they put their together their heads as well as their muscles, the two can "stomp em' flat." He will then reward Link with a dish.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "I know my brother, Boldon, is off travelin' somewhere." — Naddon (Breath of the Wild)
- "I'm Boldon, Goron City's ambassador of tourism! Goron City's great—everyone should visit it at least once in their lives! But even the greatest cities have their problems..." — Boldon (Breath of the Wild)
- "We've had fewer visitors to the Goron Hot Springs recently, and it's all thanks to that sweltering, ugly thing!" — Boldon (Breath of the Wild)
- "If you can't wrangle any fire-resistant clothes, you can get by with some fireproof elixirs. You can make one by cooking a fireproof lizard with a... with a, um... Oh, boy...with something else." — Boldon (Breath of the Wild)
- "There's a noticeable difference in the heat to the east and west of this dividing line. If you go as far as the Woodland Stable, it's just too chilly for us Gorons!" — Boldon (Breath of the Wild)
- "These days, Hyrule Castle is just a creepy old ruin. The treasure hunters who sneak in there must be crazy!" — Boldon (Breath of the Wild)
- "Come 'n' get me..." — Boldon (Breath of the Wild)
- "If we put our heads together as well as our muscles, we can stomp 'em flat!" — Boldon (Breath of the Wild)
- "This is for you. Take it-it's yours now." — Boldon (Breath of the Wild)
- "Grants a low-level attack-power boost. The flavors of the various fruits in this simmered dish exist in perfect harmony." — N/A (Breath of the Wild)