Bohrin is an elderly Goron who works as a miner at the Southern Mine in the Eldin Canyon. In the past, he was young and strong, but even though he's older now, he still has a lot of fight. Bohrin works the night shift; during the day he can be found asleep beneath a tarp while the other Gorons work, before waking up at night and working the entire shift alone. By the following morning, he is much too tired and goes straight back to sleep.
Bohrin may be spoken to while he is working. When asked, he'll explain that the ore from the Southern Mine is sold, which Goron City profits from. He explains that the Gorons used to mine at the Death Mountain Summit, until the Divine Beast Vah Rudania appeared and made the area too dangerous. As a result, the Gorons now work at the Southern Mine. He also gives directions to Goron City, and warns Link that the road ahead is dangerous.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Bohrin" — N/A (Breath of the Wild)
- "I'm Bohrin of Goron City. I was once young and strong... Now I'm old and wrinkled. But worry not! There's still a lot of fight left in me." — Bohrin (Breath of the Wild)
- "I'm goin' to sleep now. I work the night shift, so if I don't rest now, it'll be tough to get through the night." — Bohrin (Breath of the Wild)
- "I'm so sleepy I can't reply..." — Bohrin (Breath of the Wild)
- "As you can see, this is a mine. We sell the ore we pull from the ground. Our home, Goron City, profits from that." — Bohrin (Breath of the Wild)
- "We used to mine by the summit, but with that lizard monster launchin' those magma bombs at everything..." — Bohrin (Breath of the Wild)
- "We just decided to make the most outta diggin' here." — Bohrin (Breath of the Wild)
- "Goron City is that way. The trip can be dangerous, so keep your eyes open on the way there!" — Bohrin (Breath of the Wild)