A Link to the Past
Slimes are what certain enemies will transform into after sprinkling Magic Powder on them, or using the Quake Medallion in A Link to the Past. Link can easily dispatch them with one slash of his sword. Magic Powder is usually only effective on certain weaker enemies however, while the Quake magic will transform medium strength enemies into Slimes. Transforming a Deadrock into a Slime is the only way to defeat it. A Slime's behavior is very similar to that of a Zol.
Enemies that can be transformed into Slimes via Magic Powder:
- Normal Soldiers and Green Sword Soldiers
- Sand Crab
- Snap Dragon
Four Swords Adventures
Blue Zols appear in Four Swords Adventures, where one is first found in Lake Hylia, while more are found in the Tower of Winds. Like in A Link to the Past, they are more commonly found by using the Quake Medallion, first shown in the Death Mountain Foothills on an army of Hinoxes, and later, during Frozen Hyrule on Soldiers, Bow Soldiers and a Green Chief Soldier. They can then be easily defeated by the Links.
- Instead of turning into Slimes, Magic Power will cause Buzz Blobs turn into Cukemen, while Bubbles turn into Fairies.
- Blue Zols appear as unused enemies in the code of The Minish Cap.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||スライム (Suraimu)||Same as English.|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 204 (ALttP | FSA)
- "Defeated By: Blue Zol" — Game Over (Cadence of Hyrule)
- "Zol and Gel from Four Swords still exist in The Minish Cap's code." — The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap, The Cutting Room Floor.
- Nintendo Official Guidebook—The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past Vol. 1 (Shogakukan 1) pg. 127