The Legend of Zelda
The Legend of Zelda Manual Comment
In The Legend of Zelda, Blue Goriyas appear only in Dungeons. Blue Goriyas can survive longer than the Red variety, due to having more health, and their attacks do much more damage. They seem to not directly attack Link, but instead wander around before tossing their Boomerang in a random direction. Link finds the Magical Boomerang by defeating a group of Blue Goriyas in Level 2. Blue Goriyas may drop either a Heart, one Rupee or a Fairy.[note 1]
The Adventure of Link
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
A Blue Goriya from Cadence of Hyrule
- If Link defeats 10 enemies without getting hit or teleporting with the Flute, then the 10th enemy defeated will drop five Rupees. However, if the 10th enemy is defeated with a Bomb, then it will drop four Bombs. If Link defeats 16 enemies without getting hit or teleporting, then the 16th enemy will drop a Fairy. After the 16th enemy, Link must get hit and reset the counter to zero in order to achieve this effect again. Defeating Armos, Like Likes, Keese, or Gels will not be counted.
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 183 (TLoZ | TAoL)
- n.a., Forced Drops, redcandle.us, published n.d., retrieved August 17, 2017.
- "Oh... Ganon gonna be mad. Me find Overworld Magnet just like Ganon tell me to, but--" — Goriya (The Legend of Zelda TV Series, Episode That Sinking Feeling )
- "Uh, um, me aim at them, sire, but me get that instead." — Goriya (The Legend of Zelda TV Series, Episode That Sinking Feeling )
- "Uh, why? We can do better. Let's kick him out!" — Goriya (The Legend of Zelda TV Series, Episode The Moblins are Revolting )
- "Uh, my Octobombers are gonna get them!" — Goriya (The Legend of Zelda TV Series, Episode The Moblins are Revolting )
- "Airhead? Take this, potatobrain!" — Goriya (The Legend of Zelda TV Series, Episode The Moblins are Revolting )
- "'Spare me and I'll show you a powerful weapon,' the monster pleads. 'A battle axe. It's the only thing that can defeat Ganon, and I know where it is.'" (The Crystal Trap (Archway) pg. 13)
- "'My axe, you mean,' says Ganon. 'I told that goriya to lead you to it. I knew if you had the axe you'd stop looking for the real weapon that can defeat me.'" (The Crystal Trap (Archway) pg. 95)