- 1 Location and Uses
- 2 Other Appearances
- 3 Gallery
- 4 References
Location and Uses
There is also an area in the Dream Shrine accessible only by sleeping in a Bed.
Ocarina of Time
Oracle of Seasons
Oracle of Ages
The Wind Waker
The Minish Cap
In The Minish Cap, beds are props that are used in many houses around. They can be walked on the blanket space as though it's normal terrain and serve no purpose than just decoration. An exception is in Link's house where he can sleep in his bed to replenish hearts. In the beginning of the game, Link is seen sleeping in when Smith calls him to wake-up after Zelda came in. After the attack in Hyrule castle by Vaati which left Link unconscious, he is woken up at one of the Castle's quarters. In Simon's Simulations there is a bed with a mechanism that generates simulated dreams, in this case, Link dreams a dungeon full of monsters.
In Twilight Princess, beds can be found in many houses around Ordon, Castle Town and Kakariko Village. They serve no purpose than just house decorations. Their designs have distinct differences depending on their different locations.
In Skyward Sword, beds can be found in Skylofts residential houses, including the Knight Academy, and the Lumpy Pumpkin. Link can use them to rest in order to replenish hearts and can also cycle between Day and Night. Beedle's Airshop has a makeshift bed that Link can sleep in and during the night he will be relocated at Beedle's Island. Each resident of Skyloft has unique designs based on their personality traits. The Knight Academy uses beddings different between boys and girls with minor personal touches upon some.
- Goselle and Rupin's house: Two Single beds with Rupee design blankets and bedding is encrusted with Rupees.
- Bertie and Luv's house: Two single beds.
- Greba and Gondo's house: Two Single beds with personal items stashed on nearby shelves.
- Jakamar, Wryna and Kukiel's house: A custom king size bed for three people with sky, sun and cloud design blankets.
- Orielle and Parrow's house: Two Single beds with striped blankets.
- Peater and Peatrice's house: Two Single beds, Peater's made from Bamboo while Peatrice has wood designed as a heart and blanket with hearts.
- Mallara and Pipit's house: Two Single beds with tattered blankets covered in patches.
- Piper and Gully's house: One Single bed with orange blankets.
- Sparrot's house: One Single bed
- Knight Academy: All beds are the same for students and instructors. Males use green blanket with blue triangles, whilst Females use pink blankets with turquoise triangles. Few design differences are as follows: Karane's blanket is frilly with a doily above it, Cawlin and Strich have bunk-beds and Groose has clothes cluttering on his.
- Lumpy Pumpkin: The inn uses two single beds covered in green blankets with pumpkins on them.
- Beedle's Air Shop: On the far inner side of the shop, there's a rectangle box with a mat covering it. Link can sleep on it.
A Link Between Worlds
Breath of the Wild
In Breath of the Wild, Beds are found in Inns throughout Hyrule Kingdom, mainly in the nine major settlements of the seven Races, as well as in all 15 Stables. Most innkeepers offer a Regular Bed[name reference needed] for 20 Rupees. The Stables, as well as Kara Kara Bazaar and Hateno, Lurelin and Kakariko Village, also offer a Soft Bed,[name reference needed] which is stuffed with fine Cucco feathers for double the price of the Regular Bed;[name reference needed] this will have Link wake with not only full Hearts, but also one temporary Heart. Certain places, such as Link's House, the Great Deku Tree's Navel and the Old Man's Cabin, have Beds which can be used for free to replenish Hearts. As a consequence, they offer no upgraded Bed. The Gerudo, Goron, Rito and Zora Inns offer unique Beds rather than a Soft Bed. These costs 80 Rupees, and provide Link with three temporary Hearts and one temporary Stamina Wheel unit. Romah and Tray offer massages, those being the Spa Plan and Goron massage, respectively. Cecili and Kayden instead have special Beds, the Rito-down Bed and water Bed.
- Creating a Champion pg. 278
- "The soft bed is stuffed with premium Cucco feathers...or something. I think. Sleep on that, and... Um... Ya know... You'll be more energized than usual." — Ollie (Breath of the Wild)
- "We're an inn, of course, but we also have a special spa plan! A vacation for mind and body!" — Romah (Breath of the Wild)
- "New to the art of Goron massage, I take it? That's OK. First time for everything, as they say. A Goron-style massage is done on top of a hard rock bed. Pressure is applied to your body to squeeeeze the tension out. But I'll tell ya, it doesn't hurt one bit. Mostly. Honestly, I doze off sometimes! When it's all over, you'll sleep like a rock and feel great when ya wake up. You'll be all limber and full of energy!" — Tray (Breath of the Wild)
- "Hello! Welcome to the Seabed Inn. Wait... It can't be... Y-you're Master Link! From 100 years ago! *ahem* Sorry. Back to work I go. We're always happy to provide some sound sleep to weary travelers. Welcome to the Seabed Inn! Would you like to rest here? Our normal bed will cost you 20 rupees. Our blissful water bed is 80 rupees" — Kayden (Breath of the Wild)