|Bareeda Naag Shrine|
Entrance to the Shrine
Bareeda Naag Shrine is located on the Tabantha Frontier just south of Rito Village. It can only be accessed by completing the Shrine Quest "The Ancient Rito Song". Link can start the quest by speaking to Bedoli after completing the Main Quest "Divine Beast Vah Medoh". He can ask her to teach him the song she's singing, and Bedoli will oblige. However, she's forgotten the rest of the words, so she sends him to her sister Laissa to learn the rest.
South of Rito Village, a pedestal can be found. When the sun hits the pillar that Divine Beast Vah Medoh is standing upon, the hole will cast a heart shape onto the pedestal. If Link lights a Campfire or uses Fire Arrow while the light touches the pedestal, Bareeda Naag Shrine will unearth itself, completing the quest.
|Names in Other Regions|
|SpanishLA||Santuario de Worian||Worian Shrine|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Bareeda Naag Shrine
Cannon" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "[Teach it to me!] Huh? Well that's embarrassing... *ahem* The pride of the Rito, pillar in the sky, its heart lights up, when the sun is high." — Bedoli (Breath of the Wild)
- "...Uhhh. There's more to the song, but I forget the rest of the words. You should ask my sister, Laissa, if you want to know the rest." — Bedoli (Breath of the Wild)
- "I can help you...but there is a catch! Recite the first half from memory, and I will teach you the second half." — Laissa (Breath of the Wild)
- "Aha! You got every word right! Well, a promise is a promise. I'll teach you the last half of the song. The heart shines upon a path not whole, but a warming flame can stir its soul." — Laissa (Breath of the Wild)
- "To you who sets foot in this shrine... I am Bareeda Naag. In the name of the Goddess Hylia, I offer this trial.." — Bareeda Naag (Breath of the Wild)
- "Santuario de Worian" — Map (Breath of the Wild)