FANDOM


"Armor once favored by an ancient warlike tribe from the Faron region. The war paint bolsters your fighting spirit and raises your attack power."
— In-game description

The Barbarian Armor is an item from The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. It is a body armor once favored by an ancient warlike tribe that once lived in the Faron region. It bolsters Link's fighting spirit and raises his attack power when worn. It is part of the "Barbarian" armor set, also comprising the Barbarian Helm and Leg Wraps. It can be obtained at the Dila Maag Shrine.

Wearing any individual piece of the Barbarian armor grants a single "Attack Up" boost, increasing damage output by 20%. A second piece of armor equipped increases this to 30%; wearing the full set grants a total of 50% attack increase. The Barbarian armor set's effects stack with those of eating food that grants "Attack Up" bonuses; however, the total effect cannot exceed a level 3 attack boost.

Once all three pieces, are upgraded to level 2 (★★) or higher, the set grants the "Charge Atk. Stamina Up" bonus which reduces the amount Stamina used by Charged Attacks. Link can also dye it at the Kochi Dye Shop.

Stats

Level Armor Buy Sell Effect Set Bonus
Basic 3 4,000 600 Attack Up
5 N/A 700 Attack Up
★★ 8 N/A 640 Attack Up Charge Atk. Stamina Up
★★★ 12 N/A 700 Attack Up Charge Atk. Stamina Up
★★★★ 20 N/A 805 Attack Up Charge Atk. Stamina Up

Upgrades

It can be enhanced by the Great Fairies.

Level Armor Effect Materials Set Bonus
Basic 3 Attack Up
5 Attack Up
★★ 8 Attack Up
  • Barbarian Armor (x1)
  • Lynel Horn (x3)
  • Lynel Hoof (x2)
Charge Atk. Stamina Up
★★★ 12 Attack Up
  • Barbarian Armor (x1)
  • Lynel Hoof (x4)
  • Lynel Guts (x1)
Charge Atk. Stamina Up
★★★★ 20 Attack Up Charge Atk. Stamina Up

Gallery

See also

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.