Banji is a resident and worker of the Tabantha Bridge Stable, where they will greet travelers as they come by. During the day, they do several chores for the stable with Ena, such as tending to the White Goats, cataloging the cargo, and caring for the horses. They also believe the White Goats at the stable are the cutest in Hyrule. At night, they watch the children at the stable sleep, as it makes them happy.
When it rains, Banji will run inside and comment that it is raining nonstop.
Banji offers directions to travelers who pass through the stable. If asked about the east, Banji speaks about Ludfo's Bog. If Link has not yet completed the trials on Thundra Plateau, they will explain that it is an area with constant thunderstorms. They consider the storm clouds to be a sign from Hylia to stay away. If Link has completed the trials, they will tell him that the thunderstorms recently disappeared after many years. They believe the disappearance of the storm to be the doing of Hylia. Banji tells Link that they are thinking of taking the horses from the stable on a trip to the bog soon, since the storms have cleared.
When asked about the south, they tell Link about the Tamio River and Satori Mountain, claiming there is a legend about a "lord" over all living things as well as a god who watches over the Stables, which their aunt told them stories about.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "There used to be a constant cover of dark storm clouds that had been there long before even my aunt was born." — Banji (Breath of the Wild)
- "Banji" — N/A (Breath of the Wild)
- "Welcome to Tabantha Bridge Stable!" — Banji (Breath of the Wild)
- "Good morning! Welcome to Tabantha Bridge Stable, home of the cutest white goats in all of Hyrule." — Banji (Breath of the Wild)
- "Hello! And welcome to Tabantha Bridge Stable, where I'm busy cataloging some very important cargo." — Banji (Breath of the Wild)
- "Yes, welcome to Tabantha Bridge Stable, where caring for the horses is the most pressing matter on my plate." — Banji (Breath of the Wild)
- "Welcome to Tabantha Bridge Stable, where looking at a child's sleeping face makes me happy!" — Banji (Breath of the Wild)
- "Welcome to Tabantha Bridge Stable, where it's raining nonstop." — Banji (Breath of the Wild)
- "If you need directions, just ask me. Any direction you want to know about?" — Banji (Breath of the Wild)
- "[About the east.] The east huh? The east... Yeah... My aunt always tells me I should travel all over while I'm still young... But that Ludfo's Bog isn't a place anyone should travel to in my opinion. It's had a constant cover of black storm clouds since long before my aunt was born." — Banji (Breath of the Wild)
- "If you ask me, it's a sign from Hylia herself telling us not to go there. And I don't want to make Hylia angry..." — Banji (Breath of the Wild)
- "But then they suddenly all vanished! Praise Hylia!" — Banji (Breath of the Wild)
- "I'm even thinking of taking the horses there on a field trip soon." — Banji (Breath of the Wild)
- "[About the south.] South, huh? My aunt used to tell us some crazy stories about that area. About how past Tamio River, on Satori Mountain, there lived a lord with dominion over all living things... It's an old legend that she tells the children before bedtime, even today. She also tells them about "the god who watches over the stables." Pfft..." — Banji (Breath of the Wild)
- "[About the west.] Ah, the west... If you head west, you'll spot the namesake of our stable, the Tabantha Great Bridge. If you cross the bridge and follow the road, you'll eventually get to Rito Village, where the Rito people live. It's a REALLY long walk to Rito Village, though, so you'll definitely want to bring some snacks." — Banji (Breath of the Wild)
- "But...have you seen that THING? That...that creepy bird in the sky? It suddenly appeared above Rito Village and won't go away. If you're going there, you should be careful. Who knows what's going on there." — Banji (Breath of the Wild)
- "[About the north...] The north? Oh, right... On the other side of Mount Rhoam, there's an odd lad named Konba who loves challenging strangers to a race." — Banji (Breath of the Wild)
- "He must be REALLY bored. It might be nice of you to pay him a visit." — Banji (Breath of the Wild)