Location and Uses
If Link speaks to Juney, who can be found in Rito Village, she'll explain that she's upset with her husband bringing her there for her honeymoon, and they only way she won't divorce him is if he brings her a Baked Apple. This initiates the Side Quest "The Apple of My Eye". Returning to Juney with a Baked Apple in your inventory will prompt her to ask for it in exchange for a present. She'll give Link a Silver Rupee in return. Juney laments that her husband doesn't cook her Baked Apples very often. She also asks Link to bring her more Baked Apples if he can.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||焼きリンゴ (Yaki Ringo)||Baked Apple|
|Dutch||Geroosterde appel||Roasted apple|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Baked Apple
Direct heat has softened and sweetened this apple. Eat it to restore three quarters of a heart." — Inventory (Breath of the Wild)
- "An apple and an open flame make for a succulent treat." — Old Man (Breath of the Wild)
- "Simple foods such as apples are fine to eat raw, but roasting them on a fire makes them tastier and more nutritious." — Old Man (Breath of the Wild)
- "I BEG YOUR PARDON! I do believe that is my baked apple! You can't just go about taking whatever you please!" — Old Man (Breath of the Wild)
- "Oho ho! Forgive me—I could not resist pulling your leg. Please help yourself." — Old Man (Breath of the Wild)
- "He already apologized, but if he doesn't want a divorce, I told him he'd better bring me a baked apple." — Juney (Breath of the Wild)
- "*sniff sniff*
I know that smell!
You've got a baked apple! Can I have one? I'll give you a present!" — Juney (Breath of the Wild)
- "Now if I could only get my husband to cook me a baked apple every once in a while." — Juney (Breath of the Wild)
- "I've got a second stomach and a hollow leg for baked apples. Bring me as many as you possibly can." — Juney (Breath of the Wild)