The Adventure of Link
Bagu lives in the Moruge Forest directly to the north of the Water Town of Saria in The Adventure of Link. In order to cross the bridge in the Water Town of Saria that leads to Death Mountain, Link will have to talk to Bagu since the River Man only lets townsfolk cross. In the Town, Link can find a purple Bot sleeping in Bagu's house who tells him where its master is if Link wakes it up. When the young hero finds Bagu, he will give Link a note to show to the guard, which allows him to pass the bridge at any time.
Bagu's name is the Japanese transliteration of the word "bug", in similarity to the character Error.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- He's come all the way from the Moruge Forest to visit us! - Link (Valiant Comic Issue #4)
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 223 (TAoL)
- "LET ME BE! MASTER IS IN WOODS. N OF RIVER" — Bot (The Adventure of Link)
- "ONLY TOWN FOLK MAY CROSS THIS RIVER!" — River Man (The Adventure of Link)
- "BAGU IS MY NAME. SHOW MY NOTE TO RIVER MAN." — Bagu (The Adventure of Link)
- "YOU KNOW BAGU? THEN I CAN HELP YOU CROSS." — River Man (The Adventure of Link)
- Link's told me all about you! I'm as happy as a well-fed Octorok to finally meet my little buddy's girlfriend! - Bagu (Valiant Comic Issue #4)
- You idiot! Bagu was the thief! A third of the Triforce is gone! If Ganon attacks now, we'll be defenseless! - Zelda (Valiant Comic Issue #4)
- And the Handy Glove is on! - Link (Valiant Comic Issue #4)
- He's [Ganon] holding my frogs for ransom! - Bagu (Valiant Comic Issue #4)
- Encyclopedia (Les Éditions Soleil) pg. 223