Babi is a Gerudo soldier who can be found in the barracks in Gerudo Town. She trains some of the other soldiers. If Link speaks to her, she warns him that they are on high alert and that outsiders must stay out of their way. If Link speaks to Babi while Malena is asking her for help, Babi exclaims that Link and Malena still wander into the barracks despite her warnings. She warns Link that they would be in pieces if they were not busy. If Link talks to Babi after getting permission from Captain Teake, Babi says that they are busy spear training and that Link cannot interfere, even with Teake's permission. If Link speaks to Babi after recovering the Thunder Helm, she exclaims that she must prevent a crime like that from happening again. She believes that her diligence will inspire others.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "*pant pant* Babi's training is really tough, but... It's our fault the thieves were successful. We have no room to complain." — Marta (Breath of the Wild)
- "Can't you tell that we're on high alert right now?! And no, you can't help! Outsiders must stay out of it!" — Babi (Breath of the Wild)
- "Despite my warnings, you and this vai here keep wandering into the barracks!" — Babi (Breath of the Wild)
- "Know that the only reason you're not already sliced into pieces is because we are otherwise occupied!" — Babi (Breath of the Wild)
- "As you can see, we are in the middle of spear training!" — Babi (Breath of the Wild)
- "Teake's permission or no, I would ask that you not interfere!" — Babi (Breath of the Wild)
- "Now that the chief's heirloom has been returned, we must prevent such a crime from happening again!" — Babi (Breath of the Wild)
- "I must never neglect my training. My diligence will inspire each and every one of those who strive to be like me!" — Babi (Breath of the Wild)