Location and Uses
|Names in Other Regions|
|FrenchEU||Clé Poisson (LANS)||Fish Key|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
Artwork of the Angler Key from The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening — Nintendo Player's Guide by Nintendo of America Inc.
- The Angler Key was stylized as the Angler's Key in The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening — Nintendo Player's Guide by Nintendo of America Inc.. However, as this contradicts the name given in Encyclopedia, it is not considered Canon.
- "'BRRING! BRRING! Hi, this is Ulrira! In the Yarna Desert, which is located in the southeast of the island, you will find something called the Angler Key. Hmmm... How much more obvious do I have to be? Bye! CLICK!'" — Grandpa Ulrira (Link's Awakening DX)
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 115 (LA)
- The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening — Nintendo Player's Guide (Nintendo Co., Ltd.) pg. 49
- "Vous avez obtenu la clé Poisson !" — N/A (Link's Awakening for Nintendo Switch)