Ancient Sea Chart
|Ancient Sea Chart|
Navigating through Lanayru Sand Sea
The Ancient Sea Chart, also known as Skipper's Sea Chart, is an item in Skyward Sword. It is an old sea chart that used to belong to Skipper, and shows the Lanayru Sand Sea's condition as a large body of water in its past state.
Location and Uses
After hearing of Link's search for Nayru's Flame, Skipper requests his assistance in finding the Sandship. He says that Link's current map looks odd, and that he needs a proper sea chart, the Ancient Sea Chart, to help him navigate the dangerous waters of the Lanayru Sand Sea sucessfully. He then helps him by telling him that the Ancient Sea Chart can be found within his cabin at Skipper's Retreat, and instructs Link to travel there using his boat. The Ancient Sea Chart can be found buried under some sand in Skipper's Cabin, which requires the Gust Bellows to blow away. Using the chart, Link is able to explore the rest of the Lanayru Sand Sea and reach his next destination, the Lanayru Shipyard.
|Names in Other Regions|
|German||Antike Seekarte (SS)||Same as English.|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 115
- "Master, I have determined that this is Skipper's sea chart. Let's take it back to him." — Fi (Skyward Sword)
- "You got the Ancient Sea Chart! This old map details the area as it was long ago, before the sea succumbed to the desert sand." — N/A (Skyward Sword)
- "You say you're searching for Nayru's Flame, bzzt? Oh... So you need Nayru's Flame to find someone important to you, vrrrm...? In that case, you should help me search for my ship and crew, phweep!" — LD-301N Skipper (Skyward Sword)
- "Hmm... There's something weird about that map of yours...vrrm. If you're going to navigate these treacherous waters, then you need a proper sea chart, doo-weep!" — LD-301N Skipper (Skyward Sword)
- "There is a sea chart in my shack at Skipper's Retreat, bzzzt. So first you need to get on this boat and set a course for Skipper's Retreat!" — LD-301N Skipper (Skyward Sword)