Features and Overview
The Ancient Columns are located in the Tabantha Frontier. Dozens of ruined stone columns litter the area. Some columns still stand tall but many have fallen. The area is also home to Tena Ko'sah Shrine. There is a small pond in the center of the area.
Prior to the second Great Calamity, Zelda investigates the Shrine with the Sheikah Slate but is unable to enter. Link follows close behind in an effort to protect the Princess, who resents that the King has ordered Link to protect her. This event can be recalled in a Recovered Memory, Zelda's Resentment, which Link can recall by visiting the area after speaking with Impa and receiving the Captured Memories Main Quest.
A Korok can be found in the small pond.
|Names in Other Regions|
|FrenchEU||Colonnades antiques||Antique colonnades|
|SpanishLA||Pilares ancestrales||Ancestral pillars|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Ancient Columns" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "Nothing. Just as I thought. Hmm... It appears that this structure was designed to be exclusively accessed by the sword's chosen one. But designs can always be worked around, at least I hope. How do I get inside...? I need to activate it somehow." — Zelda (Breath of the Wild)
- "I thought I made it clear that I am not in need of an escort. It seems I'm the only one with a mind of my own. I, the person in question, am fine, regardless of the king's orders. Return to the castle. And tell that to my father, please. And stop following me!" — Zelda (Breath of the Wild)
- "Colonnades antiques" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "Pilares ancestrales" — Map (Breath of the Wild)