Amira is a rather unfriendly, gossip loving woman and can usually be found chatting with fellow villager Nikki at the water trough next to her family's general store, the East Wind. However, she despises others who try to listen in on her conversation and will harshly tell Link off if he tries to speak with her. If Link attempts to speak to Nikki instead, Amira admonishes him for trying to eavesdrop. Link can hide out behind the trough to overhear what they're saying as they talk about a little girl being spotted in the Hateno Ancient Tech Lab. Amira thinks that perhaps the people living in the lab adopted her, but Nikki disagrees.
At 9 o'clock, Amira decides she is done for the day and heads home for bed. She is clearly tired and sighs when Link attempts to converse with her, irritated with the company. She is an uneasy sleeper, often grunting or mumbling as she dreams.
If Link tries to speak with her in the morning, she asks him to leave her alone.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "I've got a wife, daughter, and son. We're pretty much your typical family." — Pruce (Breath of the Wild)
- "Amira" — N/A (Breath of the Wild)
- "Hey! Captain Snoop! You want to get out of my personal space or what? Ever heard of the concept of a PRIVATE conversation?" — Amira (Breath of the Wild)
- "Honestly, young people these days... What kind of scamp just eavesdrops like it's no big deal? How rude." — Amira (Breath of the Wild)
- "Oh, and that reminds me, my little one was gabbing about something interesting the other day... Apparently a young girl was seen going in and out of the Hateno Ancient Tech Lab." — Nikki (Breath of the Wild)
- "Oh, weird. Think they adopted or something?" — Amira (Breath of the Wild)
- "But the director...just doesn't seem the adopting type, you know?" — Nikki (Breath of the Wild)
- "Excuse me, but I'm going to bed. Can you please get out of my way?" — Amira (Breath of the Wild)
- "Some of us have things to do, y'know? Would you mind leaving me alone?" — Amira (Breath of the Wild)
- "Urk..." — Amira (Breath of the Wild)
- "...Whozat? Zzzzzrrmblle..." — Amira (Breath of the Wild)
- "Um... Would you mind not following me?" — Amira (Breath of the Wild)