Akrah is one of three Hylians who can be found at Serenne Stable debating the cause of the leviathans' extinction, the other two being his brothers Onya and Garshon. He theorizes that the leviathans went extinct to a volcanic eruption. However, while of the three scientists have been able to locate the remains of any leviathans, they do have an idea of where to find them. Akrah will ask Link if he's willing to travel to these locations to find the bones and return with a picture. He also asks that these pictures include the heads of the animals. He will offer a reward of 300 Rupees, and accepting will activate the "Leviathan Bones" Side Quest.
The specific leviathan Akrah wants to see is the Eldin Great Skeleton, which is located in the region of Eldin. Link can take a photo of it with the Camera Rune. When he shows the picture to Akrah, he will be shocked at the quality. With the picture, he believes he'll be able to prove his theory about the volcanic eruption. If Link hasn't delivered pictures to Onya or Garshon by the time he speaks to him, Akrah will ask Link to assist in their research as well. If Akrah is the last scientist to have his photo delivered, he will be the one to give Link his reward.
After the quest is completed, Akrah will continue to debate the leviathans' extinction with his brothers. He will explain that he's using the picture Link provided to his theory about the leviathans. At night, he mutters about heat in his sleep. On rainy days, he and his brothers stay inside the stable, and Zumi joins in on their conversations. He says they like to stay inside during rainy days, but quietly admits that it gives him a chance to talk with Zumi.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||オラク (Oraku)||Oraku is an anagram of オクラ (Okra).|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Please assist my brothers with their research goals as well." — Akrah (Breath of the Wild)
- "Akrah" — N/A (Breath of the Wild)
- "Why did the leviathans go extinct? That is the question we scientists are trying to answer." — Akrah (Breath of the Wild)
- "My theory is that the leviathans of ancient times went extinct due to a violent volcanic eruption..." — Akrah (Breath of the Wild)
- "However, we haven't yet located any leviathan remains, so we're stuck with theories for the time being. But we do have a general idea of where such remains might be found..." — Akrah (Breath of the Wild)
- "Would you be willing to find these leviathan bones and draw a picture of them?" — Akrah (Breath of the Wild)
- "What I especially want to see is the head of the animal. If you can get just a bit of it in the picture, that'd be adequate." — Akrah (Breath of the Wild)
- "Do this for me, and I'll give you 300 rupees as a reward." — Akrah (Breath of the Wild)
- "I really need to see the leviathan bones from the Eldin region." — Akrah (Breath of the Wild)
- "This is...wonderful! You drew this?!" — Akrah (Breath of the Wild)
- "With this, I'll finally be able to prove that the leviathans went extinct as a result of a massive volcanic eruption!" — Akrah (Breath of the Wild)
- "Ah! You got pictures of all three leviathan skeletons! My thanks. Here's your reward." — Akrah (Breath of the Wild)
- "Using your picture, I can test my theory that leviathans went extinct due to a cataclysmic volcanic eruption!" — Akrah (Breath of the Wild)
Zzz..." — Akrah (Breath of the Wild)
- "What nasty weather... On days like this, my brothers and I stay inside and talk about leviathans! It also gives me a chance to talk to Zumi." — Akrah (Breath of the Wild)