|Akh Va'quot Shrine|
Entrance to the Shrine
Akh Va'quot Shrine features a central chamber containing six fans and 14 windmills. In order to complete the Trial, Link must strike the Switches accompanying the fans to rotate them in an order that hits all windmills at once. Once this is done, a portcullis leading to Akh Va'quot will rise allowing Link to speak to him. He will give Link a Spirit Orb for completing the Trial, and will wish Link well before fading away.
A room behind the elevator features a long pool of water and a floating platform holding a Switch and a fan that will release a portcullis protecting a Treasure Chest containing an Ancient Core. Two niches along the wall of the pool contain two Treasure Chests, containing a Sapphire and a Feathered Spear respectively.
- It is possible for Link to lock himself in the section of the Shrine with Akh Va'quot by striking one of the Switches that releases the portcullis holding the Monk in.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Dutch||Tempel van Akh Va'quot||Temple of Akh Va'quot|
Moulins à vent
|Sanctuary of Ako'Vahta|
|SpanishLA||Santuario de Kovatt||Kovatt Shrine|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Akh Va'quot Shrine
Windmills" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "To you who sets foot in this shrine... I am Akh Va'quot. In the name of the Goddess Hylia, I offer this trial." — Akh Va'quot (Breath of the Wild)
- "Your resourcefulness in overcoming this trial speaks to the promise of a hero... In the name of Goddess Hylia, I bestow upon you this Spirit Orb." — Akh Va'quot (Breath of the Wild)
- "May the Goddess smile upon you." — Akh Va'quot (Breath of the Wild)
- "Sanctuaire d'Ako'Vahta" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "Santuario de Kovatt" — Map (Breath of the Wild)