Features and Overview
Afromsia Coast is located along the Lanayru Sea, on the eastern side of Mount Lanayru. It is populated by Razorclaw Crabs and Ironshell Crabs. Several Ore Deposits are also available in this area. On the southern end of the Coast, Link can find a Korok hidden in a Natural Hiding Spot, which will give him a Korok Seed.
When Link speaks to Clavia in Hateno Village, she tries to decipher a message she found, stating that turning towards the sea could refer to heading to Afromsia Coast. During the "Secret of the Cedars" Shrine Quest, Link can head to Afromsia Coast to line up the three cedar Trees on Mount Lanayru, which will lead him to Tahno O'ah Shrine.
|Names in Other Regions|
|FrenchEU||Plage d'Armosia||Beach of Armosia|
|SpanishLA||Costa Ormosia||Ormosia Coast|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Afromsia Coast" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "Yahaha! You found me!" — Korok (Breath of the Wild)
- "But maybe it means we have to head to Afromsia Coast, which is just east of those trees on the mountain!" — Clavia (Breath of the Wild)
- "Plage d'Armosia" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "Costa Ormosia" — Map (Breath of the Wild)