|A Rare Find|
Link can obtain this Side Quest by speaking to Trott at the Outskirt Stable. Link notices that Trott appears to be tired, to which Trott asks if he is that obvious. He explains that he got a job at with the Stables because he liked Horses, and though he was dispatched to the middle of nowhere, he can handle it. However, because of how often he works, Trott has been feeling hazy.
If Link sympathizes with him, Trott wants to eat some meat for energy, but the meals at Outskirt Stable are mostly vegetarian. He wishes for some fresh Raw Gourmet Meat. To aid Link with his hunt, Trott informs him of the migration patterns that occur on Satori Mountain, indicating the optimal time to hunt for Meat.
Once Link returns with Raw Gourmet Meat in his Inventory, Trott will recognize its scent and grow excited, offering to purchase it from him. If Link accepts, Trott rewards Link with a Silver Rupee and vows to work harder now that his cravings have been met. This completes the Side Quest.
|1||Trott, a stable hand on the edge of the plain, is in the doldrums. The only thing that could lift his spirits is some raw gourmet meat.|
|Complete||Trott, a stable hand at the Outskirt Stable, found color returning to his cheeks for the first time in a while after a meaty dinner.|
From now on, he'll pay you 100 rupees out of his own pocket each time you bring him some raw gourmet meat.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||肉食系男子？！ (Nikushoku-kei danshi? !)|
|ChineseTR||愛吃肉的男子？！ (Ài chī ròu de nánzǐ?!)|
|Dutch||Hoe rauwer, hoe beter|
|FrenchEU||Un véritable carnivore|
|Italian||La cruda realtà|
|Korean||육식계 남자？！ (Yuksikgye namja?!)|
|Russian||«Жажда крови» («Zhazhda krovi»)|
|SpanishLA||La cruda realidad|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "A Rare Find
Outskirt Stable" — Adventure Log (Breath of the Wild)
- "[You sound tired.] Is it that obvious..." — Trott (Breath of the Wild)
- "I'm...into horses...
So I got a job with the stable association, which is great and all, but..." — Trott (Breath of the Wild)
- "They dispatched me here in the middle of nowhere, which I can handle..." — Trott (Breath of the Wild)
- "But they have me working around the clock. I feel so hazy all the time..." — Trott (Breath of the Wild)
- "[Sounds rough.] If only I could eat some meat for energy. But the stable meals are vegetarian for the most part." — Trott (Breath of the Wild)
- "Ah, what I wouldn't do for some fresh-caught raw gourmet meat..." — Trott (Breath of the Wild)
- "[Raw gourmet meat?] Are you into it too? The stuff next to the bone is the BEST! If only I could take a break and go to the Satori Mountain area just in front of Hyrule Ridge to go hunting... Usually there aren't a lot of animals out there, but every so often a migration hits and it's teeming with animal life. But I'm never off the clock, so I can't go myself..." — Trott (Breath of the Wild)
- "Oh! That meaty aroma! You don't happen to have any raw gourmet meat on you, do you? I'm no freeloader, of course. I'll pay you well if you split it with me." — Trott (Breath of the Wild)
- "[Sure thing.] For real?! Well, you don't have to tell me twice! I'll take one! Does 100 rupees work for you?" — Trott (Breath of the Wild)
- "[Sure.] Thanks to you, I'm feeling better. If you get ahold of more raw gourmet meat, come see me." — Trott (Breath of the Wild)
- "[Have some meat!] Thanks! Is 100 rupees still good?" — Trott (Breath of the Wild)
- "This is more than enough for today. If you get ahold of more raw gourmet meat, come see me tomorrow." — Trott (Breath of the Wild)