|Number||Recovered Memory #8|
|Main Quest||"Captured Memories"|
|Location||Northeast path from Woodland Stable|
|Previous Memory||Next Memory|
|"Blades of the Yiga"||"Silent Princess"|
"A Premonition" is unlocked along the path northeast of Woodland Stable, leading to Goron City. It opens up on the bodies of Bokoblins and White-Maned Lynels, panning up to show Princess Zelda and Link sitting together. Zelda is tending to Link's wounds, telling him that while his cut does not look too bad, he should be more careful. She reminds him that, though he is brave, he is still mortal.
With Link's safety assured, Zelda notes that not only have monster attacks been increasing, so have the scale of enemies they have faced. She expresses to Link her fear that this could be a sign of the return of Calamity Ganon. With this, she stands and brushes herself off, telling Link she is ready to expect the worst and that they need to make preparations as soon as possible. Link stands to join her, and the two head down the slope together.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "A Premonition
Recovered Memory #8" — Adventure Log (Breath of the Wild)
- "That cut doesn't look too bad, actually. You're fine for now. But you know, there's a fine line between courage and recklessness." — Princess Zelda (Breath of the Wild)
- "As brave as you are, that does not make you immortal." — Princess Zelda (Breath of the Wild)
- "It seems that, not only is the frequency of these types of attacks on the rise... but the scale of beasts we are facing is intensifying as well." — Princess Zelda (Breath of the Wild)
- "I fear that— I fear that this is an omen which portends the return of Calamity Ganon." — Princess Zelda (Breath of the Wild)
- "And, if that's the case, I'm ready to expect the worst. We'll need to make preparations as soon as possible." — Princess Zelda (Breath of the Wild)