|A Parent's Love|
Link eavesdropping on Ruli and Hagie
|Prerequisite(s)||Completed Tarrey Town|
|"From the Ground Up"|
In Tarrey Town, Link ocan come upon an argument between Ruli and her husband Hagie about their daughter Hunnie. However, if he tries to speak to them, Ruli will inform him that this is a personal matter and asks him to leave.
To receive the Side Quest, Link must listen in on Ruli and Hagie's conversation through their open window. Ruli laments that Hunnie is unwell and refuses to eat anything but cakes. Hagie recalls that they have searched everywhere for a cake that could make her better and wonders how much money they have spent. His words anger Ruli, who asks if he cares more about money or his daughter. Ruli declares that she is desperate to find a cure for Hunnie, even if she has to sell her soul to a monster.
Link can deliver a , made with , to Ruli. Though she is grateful to receive it, she notes its pungent odor. However, she decides she can not complain, as it could help Hunnie get better. She decides to have her eat it right away.
|1||You overheard a fight between Hagie and Ruli, husband and wife. Their daughter Hunnie is sick and won't get better if she doesn't eat. But the thing is, the only food she has and appetite for is cake, and finding a particular cake to please her has proven nearly impossible. Ruli is at her wit's end, ready to even trade her soul to a monster if it means finding a cake her daughter will eat.|
Where are you going to find a suitable cake?
|2||You gave Ruli a monster cake!|
Her sick daughter, Hunnie, who has not had an appetite for anything but cake lately, was able to eat it.
Check in with Ruli to find out how Hunnie is doing.
|Complete||You were generously rewarded for giving Ruli a monster cake.|
Her daughter Hunnie seems to have made a full recovery, well enough even to play outside again.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "A Parent's Love
Tarrey Town" — Adventure Log (Breath of the Wild)
- "I'm sorry... This is a very personal matter. Could you leave, please?" — Ruli (Breath of the Wild)
- "Our daughter... The only thing she'll eat is cake. Can't anything be done?" — Ruli (Breath of the Wild)
- "We've scoured the world, searching for a cake that would please her. None have. Imagine how much money we've spent..." — Hagie (Breath of the Wild)
- "Papa, excuse me!
What's more important to you, money or our daughter?" — Ruli (Breath of the Wild)
- "Even if I have to sell my soul to a monster, I'll get my hands on a cake that can cure our daughter!" — Ruli (Breath of the Wild)
- "What is... Is this a monster cake? I should give this to my daughter?" — Ruli (Breath of the Wild)
- "Thank you so much!
Oh, wow. It's certainly quite pungent... Phew." — Ruli (Breath of the Wild)
- "I suppose I can't complain about things like that. If our daughter can get better thanks to this cake..." — Ruli (Breath of the Wild)
- "I'll try to get her to eat it right away." — Ruli (Breath of the Wild)
- "I'll wake her up right away and try to get her to eat it." — Ruli (Breath of the Wild)
- "That monster cake... Our daughter wolfed it down with unbelievable gusto. It seems her health has returned to her!" — Ruli (Breath of the Wild)
- "I don't even know what to say-I'm just so thankful! Oh, I know. This isn't much, but please take it." — Ruli (Breath of the Wild)