|A Freezing Rod|
|Location||Great Hyrule Forest|
In the Korok Forest, Link can encounter the Korok Kula. Kula welcomes him to the forest, remarking that he is much cooler than he thought. He reveals that he prepared a trial for Link to ensure that he is up to his task as a hero. He asks Link if he is willing to accept his trial.
If Link accepts Kula's trial, Kula requests that he show him a Rod with the power of Ice. He goes on to explain that these Rod can freeze enemies, and they are commonly wielded by Ice Wizzrobes. Kula says that Link would be stronger and cooler if he had one.
Link can return to Kula once he obtains an Ice Rod. If Link does not have the Rod equipped, Kula tells him to do so. Kula enjoys how sparkly the Ice Rod is. He thanks Link, giving him a Silver Rupee as a reward.
|1||Kula asked you to show him a "rod with the power of ice." Ice Wizzrobes are known to carry them.|
|Complete|| You showed Kula a rod that harnesses the power of ice!|
The magical rod you now have can send blasts of ice at monsters to freeze them solid. It should be very handy in battle.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||こおりの杖 しれん (Kōri no tsue shiren)|
|ChineseSI||冰之杖试练 (Bīng zhī zhàng shìliàn)|
|ChineseTR||冰之杖考驗 (Bīng zhī zhàng kǎoyàn)|
|Dutch||Een staf gemaakt van ijs||A staff made of ice|
|FrenchEU||La baguette surgelée|
|German||Die Magie des Eises|
|Italian||Il potere del freddo|
|Korean||얼음의 지팡이 시련 (Eoreumui jipangi siryeon)|
|Russian||«Ледяная палочка» («Ledyanaya palochka»)|
|SpanishLA||El poder del hielo|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "A Freezing Rod
Great Hyrule Forest" — Adventure Log (Breath of the Wild)
- "Hey! Are you the hero? Could it be? Welcome to Korok Forest!" — Kula (Breath of the Wild)
- "You're...much, much cooler looking than I thought you'd be!" — Kula (Breath of the Wild)
- "But to be sure you're up to the task at hand...I prepared a trial for you!" — Kula (Breath of the Wild)
- "What do you think?! Will you accept my trial?" — Kula (Breath of the Wild)
- "[I'll do it!] Hooray! Show me a rod with the power of ice, please!" — Kula (Breath of the Wild)
- "You can wave this rod to freeze monsters in their tracks! Ice Wizzrobes love to wreak havoc with them." — Kula (Breath of the Wild)
- "If Mr. Hero were to wield a rod with the power of ice, he would be even stronger...and cooler!" — Kula (Breath of the Wild)
- "Whoa! Looks like you've located an ice rod!" — Kula (Breath of the Wild)
- "But...you're going to have to equip it to impress me!" — Kula (Breath of the Wild)
- "Shimmering! Sparkling! What a sigh to behold!" — Kula (Breath of the Wild)
- "Thank you, Mr. Hero. Your weapon is so amazingly, wonderfully sparkly! I must give you something as thanks!" — Kula (Breath of the Wild)
- "Is that a blizzard rod?! Incredible shimmer! Unbelievable sparkle!" — Kula (Breath of the Wild)