1) Be nice and treat people with respect. Keep discussions civil and be open-minded about differing opinions.
2) Threads and posts that solicit upvotes will be deleted. The same goes for threads and posts which ask for replies.
3) Off-Topic posts are allowed, but aren't allowed to contain sociopolitical topics, or topics that may heavily offend other users or a specific group of people.
4) Impersonation of other users or famous people will not be tolerated. If you have been banned and return on a new account, your posts will be deleted and your new account(s) will be banned.
5) Spamming, trolling, or vandalizing of any kind will be deleted and will lead to your account being banned.
6) The Announcement tab is to be used by staff only. Users must direct themselves at using the General tab option. Announcement tabs are made specifically for staff to give out news to the Discussions.
7) Advertisements of any kind (whether to social media or to channels/web pages) must be put in your bio. If a post is seen advertising, the user will get a warning, as it does not inspire any discussion on the Zelda topic.
8) Mini-Modding is forbidden. Acting like a Moderator or a person of Wikia authority will lead to a warning. If this action continues, the user caught Mini-Modding may get a ban.
9) Any NSFW content will lead to the user getting a ban. If this action continues under alternate accounts, there will be an IP ban and that user won't be able to return over that device ever again for mistreating the Policy.
10) Any personal comments/questions towards other users will be deleted and the user will be given a warning. This includes the real names of users, ages of users, phone numbers, addresses, etc.
11) Posting pictures, links, videos, etc. that have nothing to do with any Zelda content (apart from the Off-Topic posts) or are posted without any context before or after it shall be deleted, and the user will get a warning. Repeating said action may lead to a short ban.
12) Low effort posts will obtain a warning for the OP (Original Poster), and if these actions repeat, the posts will be deleted. Posts must contain context large enough to inspire and spark discussion on said post. Unprofessional/Joke posts are included in this category, as are memes and simple questions too vague to inspire discussion (i.e. please refrain from "which Zelda game is better" or "who is your favorite character", unless there is another aspect to the question that inspires discussion).
13) Ask for help. Notice something that doesn't seem right? Or do you just have a question? Contact Fandom staff through "Give feedback" on your app's Settings screen, or via http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contact.